All of the techniques and skills from Level 1, in addition to the following:
- Side kicks
- Jumping side kicks (to the knee)
- Low/high roundhouse kicks (high kicks for learning defences only)
- Straight finger jabs
- Appropriate use of hands, elbows, knees, feet and shin in combination.
- Knife threats to the rear, all around the body with control from attacker's non-weapon wielding hand.
- Threats with point and edge of weapon.
- All slashing/stabbing knife attacks, defend and take the weapon.
- Take-down defence against knife when attack holding shirt/lapel with one hand and stabbing with the other with knife threat in similar situation.
- Appropriate use of 'knee shoot' against slashing knife attack.
- Defending gun threats from 'hands up position'
- Response to gun threats when attacker pullsthe weapon back quickly
- Appropriate use of arm bars on ground and defending against application of arm bar
- Defending full mount when attacker high up your body; i.e knees in armpit.
- Use of half guard
- Defending side mount
- Defending RNC on ground
- Applying and defending full nelson
- Forward roll
- Side breakfall