Students must master all of Level 1 and Level 2; these are included in Level 3:
- Guns threats from 'hands down' position
- Rear gun threat head forced against wall
Defending Stick Attacks/Chain attacks - Garrotte Defences Groundwork
- Attacker chokes, in rear mount, with and without hooks.
Application of and defence against:
- Triangle chokes
- North/South hold
- Heel hook
- Ankle wrench
- Shin bar
- Knife threat, blade held horizontally to throat, attacker pushing you against a wall.
- Knife threat to rear, blade held under armpit.
- Knife threat from rear, knife held to left side throat - attackers arm under right armpit and vice versa
- Free knife fighting; i.e defending against attacker aggressively attacking with knife and use of improvisation where possible.
- Response to gun threats when attacker pullsthe weapon back quickly